Thursday 16 June 2016

Want to make money? Doing nothing?

Well that's what I want to do. I want to be able to sit on my backside and have money rolling in.

First of all, I'll tell you a little more about me...

I'm going to be keeping myself anonymous but anyway's this is my story. I'll be honest with you, I'm actually not even 20 yet but if there's one thing I'm out of my mind about, it's got to be... MONEY. Yep, I am utterly obsessed about money.

Unlike other bloggers and people that keep giving irrelevant opinions about how you can make money without actually showing you any practical proof of if the method even works, this blog is totally different. I'm not going to be giving you tips. Instead I'm going to take tips from you and make it happen. That's right. I won't be helping you, but I need your help.

The purpose of this blog is that I will take your opinion or suggestion on board and I will practically make it happen. All you have to do is communicate with me via this blog, my YouTube account, my Twitter account or if need be I'll even create a Facebook account just so I could speak to you guys.

I want to work together with you and try to make money. If ever you've wanted to try out money making techniques but haven't had the time to make it happen, or if you've just got ideas but have doubts about the methods, drop me a message and I will try it out for you. After trying out the method that you guys tell me about, I'll post updates explaining what I've done so far and if I've had any progress, in other words how much money I've lost, or if I've made any money at all.

So this money making experiment is basically in your hands. I'm counting on your suggestions and idea, so its time for everyone to put their thinking caps on. I'll try out your ideas so that you don't have to worry about failing yourself, it'll be all on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment