Thursday 16 June 2016

Day 1 cont.

So if you've read my previous posts you'll now know that not only am I stuck with what type of content I can use but also Google Adwords has disapproved of my first campaign.

But hey not all was lost there! Instead of giving up I created a second campaign which hasn't been taken down yet so I'll keep you updated on what happens with it.

Anyways, so I've sort of got a set general format with the YouTube, Twitter and this blog account so it all looks tidy but as I've said there isn't any content! Help me out by giving me suggestions! Please!

Last thing I wanted to let you know is that I've purchased a domain name for this blog : www.sleepingmoneymaker.co,uk, its a private domain that I purchased from GoDaddy.com for only £23.37 for 2 years which I've got to admit is quite cheap. They also had an option available to have it as a public domain for only £1.00 each month for the first year but obviously I purchased the private one as it is less hassle even if it is a little pricey.

So by the end of today I've not even spent £30 which is pretty amazing for start up costs!

Don't forget to sign up for email notifications on the right of this post! Also give me a follow on Twitter or subscribe me on YouTube were soon enough I shall be posting video updates!

For all of those who have actually been reading these posts, a massive thank you is due to you all and please do get in contact with feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment