Friday 17 June 2016

Day 2 - Google is giving me a headache!

I thought setting up Adword's would be easy! But hell no it isn't! As you can probably tell, yes that's right, the second campaign has also been suspended.

I woke up fresh in the morning thinking I'll be able to make some progress today, but instead I received an email from Adwords-support saying "the site could not be advertised on Google Tas the ads (and your entire business model) is in violation of our policy on Unrealistic and Misleading Promotions and Get Rich Quick Schemes".
Well for Adwords information I am clearly not selling any product. This blog is solely based on let users know what I am doing on the process of this experiment and taking suggestions from those who are interested.

They also advised me that I would need to add a privacy policy page and a terms and conditions page, all of which I have done now. I do not understand the need for all of this even though I am not selling anything on the site. Completely baffled!

Anyways on a positive note I have started to tweet on Twitter now. Give me a follow on @IrrelevantOps with more updates with progress or even if you just want to raise my followers!
I've also added an About me page, have a read it's not that boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment