Thursday 16 June 2016

Google Adword's issue!

So obviously to gain more traffic on this blog I thought what can go wrong if I tested out Google Adwords, well here's the feedback on that.


  • Creating the ad itself was as easy as counting up to 123. The instructions were clear and simple so everything seemed totally fine. 
  • It has a lot of navigation options so they have a guide which makes it fairly simple to actually know exactly what you are doing.
  • I then, hit a brick wall! I received an email from Google Adwords with the subject header "Urgent Warning - Your Adwords Account May Get Suspended". Obviously after reading that I got a little worried. Come on anybody would be a little worried, I've only just started with this whole thing but they're deciding to suspend me. 
  • So consequently I read through the email and it said that I had violated one of the policies: Misleading or unrealistic promotions.
  • I do not understand how my blog is misleading or unrealistic. My site is not telling anyone that I will be making THEM money at all. My blog clearly states that it is a money making experiment.
So therefore guys, Google Adwords has deemed to be absolutely of no use to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment