Thursday 16 June 2016

Day 1 - Researching methods

So I've been browsing through the internet pretty much all day, researching methods to make money whilst sitting at home with minimal effort.
This is the list of methods that, let's say I've "stumbled upon", so far:

  • E-Books
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Webinars
I won't go into much detail about these, they pretty much speak for themselves. 

After discovering these methods, I spoke to a few people who were interested in this experiment that I was doing. They suggested that I first of all create a foundation. I'm not going to lie I was a little confused by what they meant by creating a 'foundation' so I'll be surprised if you know what I mean without explaining. 

  1. Creating a foundation - A foundation is were and how you are based. For me I created a foundation on the internet by setting myself up with an email for starters, I've obviously set this blog up, I've set up a YouTube account and a Twitter account. I've still only managed to figure out what sort of content I'll be adding on this blog which I've already explained in depth on the previous blog post (first blog post). Other than this blog, I am seriously confused with what to do with the YouTube and Twitter profiles. If you have any suggestions please get in contact as it will be really helpful.
  2. Contacting me - Well the whole experiment can only take place if I have you guys contacting me with suggestions and ideas of methods that I can test out. So even though I'm not sure about the content of the social sites, one way that it already benefits me is, is the means of you guys contacting me. Please, please do get in contact with any ideas that you may have. If not ideas I will be really happy if you even leave comments on how I can improve what I am doing. All criticism, from anybody and from anywhere will be really helpful at this stage as I have only just started up.

No comments:

Post a Comment